This post is to share the Shituationist Institutes’s top blogs of 2010 list:
1. mnmlssg blog. (english) It is probably one of the best blogs of electronic music in the world. Keep up the good work people
2. no camera a blog by ion from Athens(english – greek). A personal blog by Ion , a great experimental artist from Athens. Besides the essentially interesting music you can find on the blog ,there is a nice artistist concept , brilliant photos and great impressions
3. history is made at night a blog from London (english). For a second year we were constantly reading the blog history made at night. The radical theory concept of this blog in combination with nice music reviews as the about session of this blog says “the politics of dancing and musicing”
4. the futurist.se (english) a blog dedicated to electronic music.
5. just.blogsport.de (german) a blog about street art from berlin
6. http://pgzmedia.wordpress.com/ (english) a world’s electronic music blog with nice articles.
7. http://globalraver.blogspot.com/ (english) a blog for electronic music and global nomads by A.D Andrea. Unfortunately He is not updating the blog that ofter
8. http://acidhousehistory.blogspot.com/(english) a blog concerning the acid house history
9. http://www.classless.org/ (german) a blog who runs by the berliner electro artist classless Kulla. If you can read german at this blog you can find many interesting articles concerning contemporary critical theory as well as music features
10. http://electrorash.com/ (english) a blog about electronic music I was reading this year too (fancypunk)
The image above is some Ruin Bebirk graffiti from Berlin, as captured by Google streetview.
Filed under: atutonomous culture, music, Street art | 11 Comments